Monday, January 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-January 2018!



Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-January!



Hi, Friends!
Happy New Year!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of January! We no longer have the inspiration challenge, so on the first of the month I will reveal my planner pages.  I have a new planner this year, too.  The only difference is that the notes are on the left side instead of the right side, which doesn't matter to me. There isn't a new planner set for this month, but I've used many previously released sets.  I decided to go with a winter theme since it is January and gets cold and snowy here in NW Ohio...brrrr!  But, we've been lucky so far without a lot of snow...only 3-4 inches.  

And, now a closer peek at my planner pages...


I have Abigail all bundled up in her plaid coat.  Her outfit and the sentiment at the top of the page is from the set Let It Snow.  The snowballs and sled are from the set Wagon Add-on: Snowballs for Sale.  The snowflakes and gifts are from the set Merry Little Christmas.  And, the sentiment at the top of the page was framed using Sweet Cuts-Square Scallop Frames.



I had lots of fun decorating my planner for January!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!


Project Supplies:




Please welcome our new member to the team, Vicki Dutcher!
Hop along and have fun!  I hope you are inspired by the team...enjoy!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Take care, hugs!
Maria

10 comments:

  1. OMG you are so ambitious with this planner...so personal so lovely and a piece of art to remind you of all that is coming up in the month! I love your little girl all bundled up with her plaid coat!! Happy New Year Maria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun pages! That outfit is awesome in the plaid and love the snowflakes and winter scene... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun spread! Love the snowballs! =)
    Happy New Year!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your planner pages look great, Maria. Love Abigal's plaid coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Abagail's plaid and sparkles, and all the snow accessories, too! Such fun planner pages to start off the New Year! Happy 2018 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abigail is so cute in the plaid & I love the snowballs! Fun pages, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! Such a sweet and lovely planner Maria!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous start of 2018 -- love her in the plaid too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Maria! What a darling project! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all of your snow filled details! What a FUN way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete