Monday, November 6, 2017

Wishing you Peace & Joy!

We Love Dawn
There was a wonderful blog hop for PTI Designer, Dawn McVey, to show love and support while she is recovering from her small intestine transplant...We Love Dawn.  It was suggested to use one of her stamp sets to make your project.  And, I will be mailing this card to Dawn.  I'm sure she'll be very happy receiving handmade cards using her stamp sets...how fun!  I decided to use the set Peaceful Pinecones, which is one of my favorites!  I'm keeping Dawn in my prayers for successful healing and back to good health soon!

And, now without further delay here is my card...



For my card, I started with a light aqua base and paired it with dark green.  I stamped the pine leaves several times.  A few pine cones stamped and Nuvo gold drops added for interest.  Aqua twine from SU and gold thread to finish the card. I'm entering this card over at Word Art Wednesday.




I hope you have a wonderful week!  Take care!  Peace and joy to you all!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. Dawn will love this; it's colourful and I love the touch of glam. CAS also means chic and stunning:)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the colors and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty one, I have that same stamp set by Dawn and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Maria! Love the pretty pine cones and sprigs of pine! Surely Dawn will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card, Maria--perfect for Dawn! Wonderful color combo & what a great sentiment--love the Nuvo drops treatment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way--it looks like the hop link is still open so you can add your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful in your soft color scheme, and I love the twine and gold bow! Your sentiment makes a perfect wish for Dawn's recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, Dawn is going to love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria your card is a show stopper! It's wonderful and I'm sure Dawn will really appreciate your kindness

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite winter stamps and i fell in love with your card !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot about this set! Your card is so gorgeous, Maria! I love the colored matting, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete