Friday, September 1, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-September 1, 2017(Die Cut Handmade Flowers)




Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is die cut handmade flowers.  How are your summer flowers doing?  I recently got a few tips from my green thumb sister, Donna,  regarding my roses.  I don't have her flower skills, but I hope to do better with them.  I should have taken a photo of all the flowers in front of her house.  I don't know how she keeps up with them all, but it's a hobby she truly enjoys.  Anyways, I'm here to show you a card that doesn't need any watering or care...lol!  And, here is my card with lovely chrysanthemums...




For my card I started with a cream base and used the Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Circle behind the flowers.  The flowers and leaves are from Sue Wilson.  A border on the left side was used from Die Versions-Pretty Borders.  Nuvo Cyrstal Drops in gold for the center of the flowers.  And, the sentiment is from PTI.

 All dies that were used for my card with links are listed below.  I hope you create a project using die cut handmade flowers and join us for the challenge!



 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!

Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!     

    Design Team



Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Maria

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--those are some of the most beautiful die cut flowers I've ever seen, Maria! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created fall card Maria!! What a wonderful flower die, and I am not sure if I have it..hmmm I will have to look as I love these flowers!! My flower gardens are a mess this year, I never had the time to work in them which is unusual for me...sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria this card is fabulous! You did an amazing job on those flowers... I tell ya one thing, that would intimidate me and I would run in the opposite direction LOL!!!! Very beautiful card hon! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
    ♥ Please Donate to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Campaign♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! I LOVE your flowers! What a gorgeous Fall creation ... just beautiful! Happy holiday weekend! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love those spikey flowers and those beautiful fall colors just pop against the browns! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is beautiful with the gorgeous fall flowers. Beautiful, Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, Maria! Love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blooms! I love the color combo..so pretty Maria.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation with gorgeous bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, this is stunning! LOVE those flowers and these deep rich colors! (And these are about the only flowers I could take care of, myself)! LOL

    ReplyDelete