Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Celebrate!


Hi, there!

Just popping in to share with you a card I made for my niece's birthday next month.  I'm entering this card over at Seize the Birthday.  The theme is "Anything Goes".  And, here is my card...


For my card I started with a white card base.  The flower stamp and sentiment is from Simon Says.  I colored the flower image with copics and outlined the flowers and leaves with a copic multiliner for more definition.  I added Nuvo gold crystal drops to the center of the flowers to finish the card.

Not much going on here except I've been working on DT assignments and Christmas projects.  I took time out to see if I could see the eclipse yesterday.  I didn't really have any luck due to the clouds and we weren't in the line of the path.  I guess we are to see one here in about seven years. It was great watching some of it on TV, though.

Well, that's all for now.  I hope you have a great rest of the week.  Thanks so much for taking time to drop by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria


9 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous bouquet & perfect card for your niece! Love the gold centers, Maria--wonderful card! So sorry you had clouds for the eclipse--it was so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Maria... your flowers are so pretty! Sorry you didn't get to see the eclipse ... It's amazing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Maria I just know that your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card, Maria! I love the flower image and your fabulous coloring job! The strip of purple on the edge is a great contrast to the white, and really brings out the color of the flowers. The gold centers add such a great touch of elegance and dimension, too!
    Sounds like your viewing of the eclipse was pretty much like mine.... it did get marginally darker for a moment, but that was about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS with an elegant touch. I lvoe the addition of a touch of gold. Every card needs a little bling:)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The touches of gold and purple make this really special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bouquet, Maria. I love the gold accents and the thin strip of purple card stock along the side. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete