Sunday, July 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties July 2017 Release Rewind!

Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Rewind!  Today we share with you a project with new stamps/dies combined with previous released stamps/dies.  And, here is my card...




Oh, how wonderful it would be to always follow those words...live joyfully and think positive!  I've found as I'm getting older that I'm trying to make a conscious effort not to sweat the small stuff.  It certainly isn't worth it!  Let go and let God are good words to live by.  But, oh how I love to control things and do it my way.  But, all one can do is to keep trying, right?!

For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with navy blue and pink.  I didn't water color the pink base.  The paper came that way, but it gives the look as if it's water colored.  What an easy way to water color, lol!   I have Madison in her summer dress from the set Wishing You.  She was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Madison.  The wreath, flowers, and sentiments are from the new set Kindness Matters/Sweet Cuts-Kindness Matters.  The bird is from the set Home Tweet Home/Sweet Cuts-Home Tweet Home.  The new rectangle scalloped frames are from the set Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames.  Sequins(Blueberry) to finish the card.



Project Supplies:




Please check out some amazing creations from my teammates...
              


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!




We hope that you enjoyed this month's release!
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Maria, and a message we all should try to adhere to. I know exactly what you mean by wanting to control things. It is hard to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely ADORABLE card!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great sentiment! Loving the garden look to this! Adorable card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper, darling card & wonderful sentiment, Maria!

    ReplyDelete