Sunday, April 9, 2017

Happy Easter!


Hi, there!

Just popping in quick to share with you a couple of Easter cards.  I managed to remember to take a photo of the last two before sending them out.  I sent out many, but forgot to take photos.  Most of them look like these just different colors.

It should be a good weather day for Easter with temps in the 60's.   Finally the rain moved on it's way.  I'm looking forward to a buffet style dinner with family at one of our favorite restaurants.  Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a wonderful blessed Easter!

For my first card, I started with a white card base and embossed it with a folder from SU.  The paper is from Crate paper and it was die cut using a Lil Inker stitched oval die.  The cross is from Reverse Confetti.  The flower is from Prima.  And, the sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy.

And, here is my second Easter card...


For my second card, the background panel, cross, and flower is from Reverse Confetti.  The stitched circle die is from MFT.  The banner die is from Paper Sweeties.  The greenery was made using a Martha Stewart punch.  And, the sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy.

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. 2 lovely designs, Maria! What a beautiful & unique cross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such elegant cards Maria!! Beautiful colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both look so elegant and beautiful, great use of dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards, Maria, and they look flat enough for mailing. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Easter cards are so pretty Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria they are lovely. Your design is gorgeous and I LOVE that embossed frame on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both Easter cards are so pretty! Love that yellow floral egg and the cool die cut background on the second one. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever so pretty, Maria! All the soft colors stand out brilliantly against your fields of white. Great use of those dies, and I love that tulip embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Easter cards. I sometimes forget to take a photo before sending a card out but worse, I sometimes mail a card having forgotten to write a message inside! I've had calls from friends asking if it was from me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful and elegant Easter cards, Maria! I LOVE the dies you've used on these, and that lovely embossing folder, too! <3
    Sounds like you have fabulous plans for Easter! And so glad your weather is improving, too!

    ReplyDelete