Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge-March 2017!








Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!   And, I'm excited to announce that the winner will be awarded a $25 gift certificate to the store!  You can make a project and be inspired by anything in the photo...anything goes! 

This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see my card made for Dies R Us Challenge!  And, here is my card for Paper Sweeties...



For my card, I was inspired by the chalkboard in the inspiration photo.  I used a new stamp set that will be released on 3-15-17. It is called You Warm my Heart!  It's a great new stamp set with cup, tea pot, two birds, and wonderful sentiments!  I hope you will love it just as I do!  Please join us for the challenge.  You can be inspired by anything in the photo.

I started with a white card base and paired it with kraft paper and Doodlebug paper.  As I mentioned above the birds, cup and sentiments are from the new set.  The flowers were colored with copics and die cut using Basket Add-on: Hoppy Easter/Sweet Cuts-Basket Add on: Hoppy Easter.  The heart border was made using Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  The sequins that were added are  Blue Raspberry.  Twine Cotton Candy to finish the card.

Project Supplies:  





Please hop along and view more inspiration from my teammates...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Maria Patrick--that's me
March Guest Designer:  Jinny Newlin


Thanks so much for visiting here today!

Hugs,
Maria

16 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the little hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chalkboard design! And those birdies with their cups are so adorable! Love how the heart borders pop against the black. What a sweet card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Maria! The little birds holding their coffee cups are super cute! Love the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute! Gorgeous card Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card, Maria. I just LOVE the borders set, and I just ordered it....can't wait to get my next Paper Sweeties package. I can't stop ordering cuz it's all SO adorable. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, this is darling! I adore the plaid die cut hearts and the white embossed sentiments on the 'chalkboard' background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SQUEAL!! Just SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Paper Heart Borders and the Chalkboard Design that you created!! LOVE IT!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! HUGS!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so pretty! Love the "chalkboard"!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! I like that pretty chalkboard with the little birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet, Maria! I love how those pinks and plaids look with the chalkboard, and those birds and the cup full of flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria this is so cute, love the embossing on black!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photo--my eye went right to the pink tulips that look like hubby gave me for Valentine's! Love the heart banner & your great design, Maria--wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pink with the black!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Maria! The embossed image looks amazing! Beautiful flowers too!

    ReplyDelete