Monday, February 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February 2017!



Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February!




Hi, Friends!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of February!  Since this is the month for love, Debbie has designed a wonderful planner stamp set this month with a love theme focusing on wedding/anniversary.  This planner set Planner Series: Wedding will be available for purchase on February 15th!

Pink and red dominates my planner pages this month for I focused on Valentine's Day.  I can't believe that I don't have any weddings to go to this month or even any anniversary dates for family or friends.  I believe most of the anniversaries on my calendar are in the summer.  But, that's ok for I made up a few panels with the stamped images for future cards.  And, here they are...



The hearts are from the set With Love.  As you can see, the stamp set would be great for your planner and/or cards.

A closer peek of the planner pages... 






Abigail is in her strawberry outfit from the set Thanks Berry Much and her shirt is from the set Rah-Rah!  The heart is from Pretty Posies.  She is holding a heart box filled with yummy chocolates from her sweetie!  The small vintage panels are from Authentique.  The other planner series sets that I used for my planner are Planner Series-Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: Winter Sentiments, and Planner Series: Celebrate, and Planner Series: Appointments.  


Project Supplies:




Please hop along and view some awesome planner inspiration from our Planner Team:



Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!


Thanks so much for dropping by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful planner pages, Maria! The images are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so sweet! Love your Valentine planner pages and love your strawberry Sweetie! Your little anniversary notecards are fabulous, too. Very creative way to use those smaller planner images in your cardmaking designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest planner Maria, I love it!!!!! Big hugs to you my friend, I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever to use these stamps for anniversary cards; they are so sweet! I love your planner; it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your planner pages are adorable! Love Abigail in her sweet strawberry clothes. Your little anniversary cards are wonderful - so smart to make them ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, you know I'm a huge fan of your planner pages and your newest offering is perfectly heartwarming! Abigail is beautiful and I love your use of the vintage images from Authentique. The panels you made for future cards are gorgeous! You always use her goodies so beautifully. Gorgeous work as always, my friend! Have a lovely night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink & red color combo & the cute vintage looking images across the bottom! Those sweet panels will make great cards, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Love the pages and those cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Abi all dressed in her strawberry outfit! Love her! Adorable pages and sweet cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pages! Abigail is so cute in that outfit!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete