Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Thank You!

Hi, Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We sure did!  Just a quiet small family gathering here with turkey and all the fixings.  I love all the leftovers.  And, today I'm making turkey cream vegetable soup...yum!

I'd like to share with you a card I made to thank Darlene, our team coordinator, from Dies R Us!  She sent all the designers this gorgeous die from Tutti Designs...so pretty!  So, I made this card and sent this to her.

For my card I started with a white card base and water colored the panel background with Tim Holtz distress inks.  The snowflakes were stamped, which are from Cat's Meow(no longer in business).  Sequins from Paper Sweeties and the die frame is from MFT.  The poinsettia flower is from Hero arts.

A couple of Christmas photos of 2016...


And, one of our sweet dog, Shadow...


Ok, well that's all for now.  Our New Year's Eve will be a quiet one here at home watching the OSU v. Clemson game!  Go Bucks!  Whatever you have planned please have fun and stay safe!  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, my sweet friend! I'm so happy you had a blessed and beautiful holiday... your pictures are lovely. :) It's so sweet of you to make a thank you card for Darlene to reciprocate her generosity! She will treasure this always. I love the elegance and whimsy, which dance so beautifully together! Thank you for the sweet inspiration, Maria! Have a beautiful day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Maria! Love that thank you die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, So fun seeing your great family pictures! Shadow is a beauty & looks well-pampered! Beautiful die & perfect for your great shaker! We'll be watching your game, too--good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous card, Maria! Love the shaker and that beautiful die, and the stamped background is amazing! Love the family photos! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria! Glad you had a lovely Christmas! Gorgeous card and such a handsome family! LOVE your dog!! My heart pounds everytime I see him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete