Saturday, October 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties October 2016 Release Party!



Hi there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties October Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has designed wonderful *new* stamp sets/dies this month for the holiday season!  And, today is the day that you can purchase these wonderful stamp sets/dies!  More exciting news....new paper from Paper Sweeties!!!  Debbie loves the color combo of red and aqua. And, so do I...don't you?!    I'm entering this card over at Merry Monday.


Here is a peek of the Merry and Bright paper pack...



Today I'm highlighting the Basket stamp set with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Basket.  Also, the other new stamp/die set I used is Basket Add-on: Baked with Love.  Fun gingers, lights, and lollipops are included in this yummy set!  The banner and hearts were die cut using Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The sequins(Cookie Dough) were added to the hearts and lollipops.  Dots from Doodlebug.  And, seam binding ribbon(Frosting) for interest.

And, here is a view of the inside of the card...



The stamp set used for the inside is from Homemade with Love.


Please hop along to see what my teammates have created!







And, just a reminder...I hope to see your creation over at the Paper Sweeties Challenge that is still going on until the end of the month!  A $20 gift certificate will go to one lucky winner!





Thanks so much for dropping by!  Please stop back tomorrow to see my card for the Release Rewind!  
Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

13 comments:

  1. Adorable gingerbread men--such a cute card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is fabulous inside and out!!!! Love all the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a basket full of goodness!! So beautiful and love the new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and fun gingerbread card! I love all the sweet details!!! These gingers are my favorite right now! So fun to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! I love the sweet gingerbread men in their lovely basket - this is so festive and jolly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and festive card! Love the gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Maria and I love your "retro" colors...perfect for this challenge!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, I love this darling creation with all of my heart! Christmas releases are always my favorite. The basket of gingerbread sweethearts is adorable! I love how festive you've made it, too.. the lights, candy, the sweet sentiment... speaking of which, I adore the interior sentiment so much. :) How exciting that Debbie now offers paper! You've showcased it beautifully, my dear friend. Thank you for the festive inspiration. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet and beautifully designed Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, Maria! Just perfect with the new paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bith the inside and outside of your card are so lovely. Your gingerbread men are cuties. I love this colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete