Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge-March 2016!

 
 Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!  I just love a good cup of coffee in the morning.  But, sharing a good cup of coffee with your sweetie or a friend is even better!  We have an awesome coffee shop here in town with specialty coffees...yumm!  And, it's so fun to go there with my husband or friends!

A $20 gift certificate goes to one lucky winner of the challenge!  This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see my card made for Dies R Us Challenge!
 
 And, here is my card...
 
 
 For my card, I started with a light blue card base and added brown and black.  The sentiment was embossed from the stamp set Wishing You.  The cup is from the set Sweet Cuts-Homemade With Love.  The heart on the cup was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Snow Friends.  The hearts stamped on the hearts are from Have a Holly Jolly Holiday and Stand Add-on: Fresh Baked.  The twine(Strawberry) and (Blueberry) are also from Paper Sweeties.  Please hop along with the list below to see what my teammates created...
 
 
 Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
March Guest Designer: Jennifer Scull

 
Thank so much for visiting here today!  Take care and have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Maria

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the mug!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling chalkboard, Maria! Love that you used both colors of twine to frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Maria! The colours you have used here all look so good together and the sentiment is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Really like your chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Love how you framed out the chalkboard with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chalkboard look and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, this is such a gorgeous cup of love! :o) Your background is so beautifully done and I love the border of pretty twine! Anyone would be delighted to receive such a darling card. I always love your work, my dear friend.. thank you for filling my days with inspiration. :o) Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that mug and the way you framed it with twine; one of my favortie additions for a card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome, I love the chalk board art theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy, your card is just wonderful! Love all the "sweets" :) Hope you have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria this card is so sweet! I love how you used the twine to frame the chalkboard panel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is adorable, Maria! Love your big mug and layered hearts, and LOVE the chalkboard look to this! So sweet how you framed the design with the double twines, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very sweet Maria! Love the twine boarder!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So creative, Maria! I've never used twine to make a frame & it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, SO yummy! I love how you outlined your stamped elements with the baker's twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, Maria! LOVE that chalkboard backdrop and those fabulous, twine frames!

    ReplyDelete